Exhibition location: India, New Delhi
Exhibition Hall: Pragati Maidan
Organizer: Reed Exhibitions
Exclusive Agent: Pilatus International CO.,LTD.
Attn :Ms Stephanie Fong
Contact info :email@example.com/+852-28380326
★Packaging has an annual global turnover of about $550 billion, and India’s share is approx. $16.5 billion per annum, making the Indian Packaging Industry rank 11th in the world.
★The Indian packaging industry is witnessing a gradual shift from rigid to flexible packaging as flexible packages are visually more appealing, cheaper and durable compared to rigid packages. Plastic is the most common form of packaging being used in recent times.
★Flexible Packaging and Rigid Packaging are the leading packaging type in the Indian packaging industry which are expected to grow at 25 percent and 15 percent annually.
★PackPlus is India’s biggest exhibition on Packaging, Converting, Processing and Supply Chain industries.
- Packaging Machines, Materials & Equipment
- Coding & Marking Solutions
- Flexo, Gravure, Offset & Screen Printing Presses
- Label Printing Equipment
- Corrugated Box Making Machinery
- Paper, Film, Foil, Inks & Other Consumables
- Food Production & Processing Equipment
- Barcodes & RFID
- Rigid & Flexible Packaging
- Flexible Intermediate Container
- Woven, Sacks & other Bulk Packaging Solutions
- End-Of- Line Packaging Solutions
- Supply Chain, Logistics and Material Handling